Space Micro Seeks RF EngineerComments Off on Space Micro Seeks RF Engineer
Space Micro is a fast-paced satellite product company that is looking for candidates who thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Potential employees should have a mix of technical expertise and experience, and also be strongly motivated to achieve technical success on complex engineering projects. Equally as important at Space Micro is that we are looking for self-starting and self-directed candidates who can take a project or assignment and truly “own” it; they can direct themselves day-to-day and keep moving towards to a solution and/or product. The ability to multitask helps significantly since most employees will have a primary project assignment, but also be asked to consult on and review the work done on other projects at the company.
Space Micro has found that potential employees who are used to the large, multi-layered, slow, tech companies (that generate as much paper as they do products) will not truly be suitable for a career at Space Micro. If you like the idea of working on interesting projects, and seeing your work from the early “conceptual” stage through to product delivery, then Space Micro will be an interesting place for you to move forward with your career.
- Innovative Ideas and Product Development
- Concept, Presentation, CAD Design, Test and Delivery of New Products
- Work with Team to Generate Proposals and Reports
- Help Us Grow Our Company
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience Strong Writing, Computer & Verbal skills
- Knowledge RF, Microwave CAD Tools
- Knowledge Laboratory Equipment
- Microwave, RF, and Analog Design Experience
- Knowledge of Space Programs, Parts, Environments and Specifications is a plus
- Design of L-Band RF up/down Converters to IF frequencies, including Low Noise Amplifiers, RF synthesizers, RF filters and Local Oscillator circuits
- Design of Power Amplifiers for L, S, X, K and Ka Bands from 1 to 30 Watts
- Defining sub-systems requirements and interface to Digital sub-assemblies
- Prepare and present technical Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews (PDR&CDR) documents to customer
- Planning and executing project plans, design reviews and production release of Schematic Diagrams, Bill Of Materials, Test Procedures with Pass/Fail criterion, Document Change Request (as needed)
- Interface directly with Mechanical Engineering group and take charge of RF board layout
- Engineering and Flight model test and development using various RF test equipment, transition designs to production from the prototype phase throughout delivery
- Complete project goals with a minimum of supervision.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Drug and background checks required. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Susan Markert with all inquiries – email@example.com